Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Week 7 Blog

Monday (1 Hour of work):

Today I worked on adding more detail to the amp itself. I added all of the knobs and switches that it needed. I'm actually pretty happy with the result of this. The next things I'am going to work on is added the metal pieces around the edges of the amp and adding the handle. Then after that I will be able to finally start texturing everything.



Thursday (2 Hours of work):

I worked on fixing the bevels around the edges of the amp. I tried to get them a little bit rounder to get that nice soft edge. I also had to fix some ngons after doing that. Then I added the metal bumpers around the bottom of the amp. I also added a handle to the top of the amp. After that I UVed the entire amp to get it ready for texturing. Next I will try to add text to the front of amp with the text tool.



Friday (1 Hour of work):

Today I worked mostly on cleaning up the scene. I renamed everything of how the knobs are going to be placed. I'm still trying to figure out that text tool but next I will be working on adding texture to this amp. 



No comments:

Post a Comment