Saturday, December 6, 2014

Week 14 Post

Saturday (2 Hours of work):
Today I worked on painting a texture onto the turning knobs for the volume controls on the amp. I had to figure out how to get he numbers onto the knob in a circular motion. It was a lot of work actually but I figured it out. I then tested it on the model and I think it came out pretty good.


Sunday (2 Hours of work):
Today I finished texturing all of the knobs and plugs on the front of the amp. It was a lot of work and took so much time but it turned out the way I wanted it to. Now I just have to finish the handle and bumpers than import the whole scene together. Then render a few renders of it.


Monday (7 Hours of work):
Today I worked on completely finishing the amp. I have now textured it all and its all done I just have to figure out how to put my whole scene together than do some renders. I also imported all of the objects together and made a turntable. I lit the scene and attempted to do a beauty pass  batch render. Well it was set to the wrong perspective camera and all the renders turned out sideways so I ended up just doing a few still renders to put on here. The next problem I had was getting the wireframe to actually work. I tried absolutely everything I could think of and tried to go off both the turntable tutorial and Justin's post on Facebook. It usually works but today Maya was just not letting it work. So for that I ended up taking a few screenshots to show off the wireframe. 








No comments:

Post a Comment